Why Indian Mangoes are so Special
India is home for 1000+ Varieties of mangoes and it is a traditional fruit. 40% of World mangoes are grown in India. Telugu states accounts to 28% of Indian Production.
Indian mangoes are considered some of the best in the world due to their unique flavor, texture, and aroma. Mangoes are a tropical fruit that grows in many parts of India, including Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka. India is the world's largest producer of mangoes, accounting for approximately 40% of the world's mango production.
Variety: India is home to over 1000 varieties of mangoes, each with its unique taste, texture, and aroma. Some popular varieties of Indian mangoes include Alphonso, Banginapalli, Himayat/Imam Pasand, Kesar, Chinna Rasalu, Chaunsa, Dasheri, and Langra.
Flavour: Indian mangoes are known for their sweet, juicy, and aromatic flavour. They are often described as "the king of fruits" due to their delicious taste and texture.
Cultural significance: Mangoes have a significant cultural significance in India and are often associated with the summer season. They are used in many traditional Indian dishes and are a part of various festivals and celebrations.
Export quality: India is one of the largest producers of mangoes in the world, and its mangoes are exported to several countries. Indian mangoes are known for their high quality and are in high demand in foreign markets.
Nutritional value: Mangoes are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making them a healthy addition to one's diet. Indian mangoes are particularly known for their high nutritional value.
Health Benefits: Indian mangoes are not only delicious but also offer numerous health benefits. Some of the most notable health benefits of Indian mangoes include:
1. Rich in nutrients: Mangoes are rich in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and fibre.
2. Boosts immunity: The high levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants in mangoes help to boost the immune system and protect against infections.
3. Improves digestion: Mangoes are a good source of dietary fibre, which can help to regulate digestion and prevent constipation.
4. Lowers cholesterol: The fibre and other nutrients in mangoes can help to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Helps to control blood sugar: Mangoes have a low glycemic index, meaning they release sugar into the bloodstream slowly, which can help to control blood sugar levels.
6. Promotes eye health: The vitamin A and other nutrients in mangoes are essential for eye health and can help to prevent conditions such as age-related macular degeneration.
7. Anti-inflammatory properties: Mangoes contain anti-inflammatory compounds such as quercetin and Mangifera, which can help to reduce inflammation in the body and protect against chronic diseases.
Season: Indian season for USA opens from April Mid and lasts till June 15 and it is pre-decided by USDA.
At AR4 Mangoes we grow mangoes in our own orchard using no chemicals using age old traditional Bio-dynamic Methods. We home deliver across USA. Why wait pre-order now at www.ar4mangoes.com