Dasheri for Middle East and Singapore
- Oblong shaped juice mango comes in 2 sizes long and short, No difference in taste, One gets more no. of pieces.
- Yellow when ripe, sweet aroma.
- Enjoy it best by freezing it for 30 mins, would be like sipping juice directly from Mango.
- Good shelf life, stays for a week if refrigerated after ripening.
- Never refrigerate before ripening.
- Gross weight 4.5-5kgs.
- Delivery around 10th of May.
- Product Code: MADS04
Dasheri is a variety of mango grown in different parts of the North India and Pakistan.
In the 18th century, the Dasheri mango first appeared in the gardens of Nawab of Lucknow. Since then numbers of Dasheri plants have been produced and planted throughout India.
The fruit size is small to medium, shape is oblong oblique and the colour is yellow when ripe. Any size mango is filled with sweet juice. Fruit quality is excellent and it is a juice variety. Best when eaten after freezing it for 30 minutes, tastes like packed juice oozing out.