4 Weeks Banginapally Exotic-India
- Each box weighs 4kg gross, 4 boxes in 4 weeks.
- Turns completely yellow when ripe sometimes with corky dots.
- If unripe will be white inside.
- Good shelf life, better when refrigerated.
- Never regrigerate before ripening.
- Being a natural product, delivery depends on availability and first come first serve basis.
- Season Pass is to be ordered separately, no other product to be combined for other than Hyderabad.
- Brand: AR4
- Product Code: 4WEB01
'Alampur Baneshan' or Bangina Palli originated in the Andhra Pradesh region of SOUTH India and is considered as one of the finest desserts mangoes in the country. The fruit is large, averaging 300 to 500gms. The fruit is large in size and each bite leaves a flavourful experience.
The skin colour is green and turns to golden yellow with characteristic corky dots covering the fruit surface. The fruit is uncommon outside of India. Truly desi.
Being a natural product, delivery depends on availability and first come first serve basis.
Deliveries tentatively start around 1st week of May.
The weight of each box in Season pass is 4kgs unlike 3 kgs for each box in Exotic and Premium category
P.S: Each box weighs Gross 4kgs & Nett 3.5kgs. Total 16 kgs
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payment –
You can pay using Master or Visa Credit Card through PAYUBIZ
Payment Gateway For | Online Transfer using Net Banking | Credit Cards | Debit Cards.
Send your INTERNATIONAL Payments through the PayPal account quickly and securely.
Cheque / Demand Draft – You have to send us Cheque / DD for the order amount to process the order. Note: We will process your order only on the receipt of payment. In case of Cheque, the order will be processed after the cheque clearance.
Bank Transfer (Online or Offline) – You have to deposit the order amount in our bank account to process the order. Note: We will process your order only on the receipt of payment from our bank.